Sunday, February 27, 2011

Turnover on Friday!

My mom told me that turnover of our unit will be this Friday! You have no idea how excited I am. So our interior designer is keeping up with the timeline.  The final look must be in on or before Friday.

She sent me the following pegs for the entertainment center to choose from:

The mother likes this.


This one, I like.

And this.
What do you think?

Speaking of entertainment, I check out some LED TV sets with Ramil yesterday. I particularly liked the Sony BRAVIA KDL32EX600 32-Inch HDTV and Samsung LED HDTV. Honestly, I like the quality of Samsung better, but a Sony TV will be nice to go with a Sony PlayStation. :D

Either way, I have to start saving up for it, in case the father doesn't have plans on buying one.

No comments:

Updates

Quingdom.com