Sunday, February 20, 2011

Project: Perfect Pad


IMG_9727

Last Saturday morning, together with interior designer Tina Ilano, we traveled to Taguig to check out our condo unit (which I will hopefully call home in the coming months) and start planning on its design and interiors.

The challenge to turn this empty unit into an attractive living space begins. Project: Perfect Pad starts now! Good thing we have an interior designer to unify what I want and what the mother wants. ;)

I can't wait to start bringing in furniture, accessories and my personal stuff! Hehe!

Allow me to give you a virtual walk-through...
First stop: the receiving area / living room / kitchen / dining room.  Here are pictures of the space where all the action will happen:

IMG_9681
That's interior designer Tina Ilano over there. 

IMG_9683

With the limited space of the bathroom, you'll know where all other bathroom elements falls. We've seen the shower head that will be attached, and it's something to look forward to!

IMG_9677

Here's the master's bedroom:

IMG_9674

IMG_9676
The view from "the closet"

While we're at it, we also checked out the clubhouse, which was the first structure in the area and of course, I didn't pass up the chance to take some pictures:

IMG_9731

IMG_9734

IMG_9737

IMG_9753
The view from the ground floor of the clubhouse looking out to the pool

I'm so enthusiastic about this project. In fact, I've started sending pegs, color palettes and furniture options to Tina. Let's see how this turns out. I'll definitely let you know about the progress and updates of this project!

'Til then!

No comments:

Updates

Quingdom.com